Registration and Fees
1. What is the cost to attend Revival Conference?
Registration fee for Revival Conference 2022 will be $50 for both adults and children.
2. Can I purchase a T-shirt onsite?
No, all product sales will be pre-ordered during registration.
1. Will transportation be provided from Houston Hobby Airport (HOU) to the Hotel?
Please arrange transportation from Houston Hobby Airport (HOU) with the hotel you are staying at. Hotels within 5 miles of HOU offer complimentary shuttle service to those arriving/departing HOU. Transportation from the hotel to conference will not be provided. You will need to arrange for personal transportation to/from conference and for meals.
2. Will transportation be provided from IAH to the Hotel?
Regretfully, no. However, if you are traveling via George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH), we recommend for you to purchase your airport transportation through SuperShuttle (http://www.supershuttle.com/) or take an Uber.
3. Is it recommended to rent a personal vehicle?
Yes, we highly encourage you to rent a personal vehicle for the conference. Transportation to/from conference and for meals will not be provided.
1. What hotel should I stay at if I am attending in person?
We recommend that you stay at any of the hotels listed on our website. They are all 5-10 miles from HOU and VBC Houston. There is not a special conference rate this year and booking your accommodations will be at your own discretion.
2. I am a pastor. Will you sponsor me?
Yes, this year we are offering limited sponsorships. If you are interested in being sponsored by the conference for your accommodations, please visit the Pastors page.