The conference site (VBC Houston) is located less than 5 miles from Courtyard Houston Hobby Airport Hotel. Complimentary shuttle service will be provided to those arriving/departing HOU and staying at the Courtyard Houston Hobby Airport Hotel (713-910-1700). Please provide flight information during registration if you will use the free airport transportation service to help schedule your shuttle service.
Please note, transportation from the hotel to conference will not be provided. You will need to arrange for personal transportation to/from conference and for meals.
If you are traveling via George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH), we recommend you purchase your airport transportation through SuperShuttle. Please visit their website for purchasing and more information: http://www.supershuttle.com/
A car rental is strongly recommended for traveling to/from conference including during meal and break times. Parking is an additional $10/day at the hotel. Perhaps you can share rental costs with another attendee to save money.
GEORGE BUSH INTERCONTINENTATL (IAH) Airport
- Rental Car Shuttle / Taxi / Ride Apps (Uber or Lyft): Exit Door A-115
- Super Shuttle Counter is located near: Exit Door A-114
- Rental Car Shuttle / Taxi / Ride Apps (Uber or Lyft): Exit Door B-103
- Super Shuttle Counter is located: Exit Door B-102
- Rental Car Shuttle / Taxi / Ride Apps (Uber or Lyft): Exit Door C-105
- Super Shuttle Counter is located near: Exit Door C-102
- Rental Car Shuttle / Taxi / Ride Apps (Uber or Lyft): Exit Door E-101 / E-102
Hours of Assistance:
- Thursday, October 10, 2019: 8 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Friday, October 11, 2019: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
At baggage claim, look for a conference volunteer wearing a volunteer shirt and holding a “Revival Conference” sign. Our Dream Team will guide you to the area designated for Ground Transportation (this will consist of Hotel Shuttles, Ride App Pickups, Taxis and Car Rental companies). If you have not made your car rental reservation, you can proceed to the car rental booths and rent there.
As you walk out of the airport, you will see zones.
- Zone 1: Car Rentals-this is where the shuttle departs to take you to get your car
- Zone 2: Designated for Taxis
- Zone 3: Designated for Hotel Shuttles (please call the hotel, they will pick you up and bring you to the hotel)- This is a complementarily service that the hotel provides. Hotel shuttle from Courtyard Houston Hobby Airport runs every ½ Hour, runs 24 hours, and when you land, their number is 713-910-1700
- Zone 4: Ride Servicing Apps (Uber or Lyft)
- Label your luggage with your name, cell phone and email prior to arrival.
- Please send any changes to your flight information to firstname.lastname@example.org (include your arrival date, time, airline and flight number). The deadline for all updates is September 22, 2019 (11:59 p.m. CST).
- There is limited volunteer assistance for arrivals before the conference date and no assistance after the conference date.
Book your car rental at Houston Hobby Airport (HOU) to travel to/from airport and conference. Car rental will also be needed to travel to purchase meals offsite.